As a professional Chinese diesel parking heater manufacturers, our products pass multiple quality inspections, we have a professional technical team to solve technical problems. If you want to sell the gasoline parking heater, choose us and you will not be disappointed.
In the cold season or icy weather, diesel parking heater is a big surprise for a driver. Our Parking Heater uses the combustion of diesel fuel to generate the heat. The heat will be transferred through the aluminum shell, and then the hot air will be blown into space which needs to be heated by the fan so that the ambient temperature reaches a certain comfort level. This product is suitable for large trucks, construction vehicles, electric vehicles, RVs. There are two options available: 12V and 24V, and it can be used independently when the engine turns off.
Functional Characteristics of Car Parking Heater
1. All control system chips adopt foreign-imported automotive-grade chips, and the quality of our products has exceeded the level of domestic factories;
2. The aluminum shell used in the internal parts of this unit is supplied by the manufacturers who supply the engine accessories to First Automotive Works(FAW); The combustion chamber is made of the imported pure stainless steel 316BS, which is characterized by high-temperature resistance and longer working life. The quality ranks first in the industry.
3. The ignition plug is manufactured by the world’s largest professional support factory, with the advantage of longer life and excellent quality.
4. We adopt the most advanced OLED display in the world which can show below information: 1. The voltmeter of the battery; 2.Tnumber of fan revolutions; 3.The watts you set; 4.The heater temperature. All these functions help the driver to have a better understanding of whether the battery is losing power, whether the fan is working normally, what the watt while it’s working. 9 adjusted speeds and 500W different each speed making our heater more humane.
5. We use aerospace components as our wiring harness, effectively avoiding poor contact and open circuit, which makes the entire machine more complete, more simple and safe.
Air Parking Heater Classification (by powers):
2kw parking heater
3kw parking heater
1-5kw parking heater （adjustable）
The car parking heater is very simple, you can install it by yourself if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Installation position of Park Heater
Use the four screws on the heater feet to secure the heater to the underside of the vehicle or the exterior wall of the vehicle. When installing the electric parking heater, care should be taken to maintain adequate operating space for the air intake, the removal of the ignition plug and the controller. (The following is the recommended installation position method)
Truck installation position
In trucks, parking heater diesel is mainly installed in the cab. Or if it can not be installed in the cab, it can also be installed in the toolbox or loading box.
The diesel truck heater is located in front of the passenger seat.
The truck parking heater is located between the driver’s seat and the passenger’s seat.
The aftermarket truck heater is located on the underside.
The truck heater is located under the rear seat.
The diesel truck heater is located in the luggage compartment.
Installation position in the RV
In the RV, the heater is mainly installed in the room or in the trunk of baggage.
The heater can also be fixed to the underside of the vehicle, but care should be taken to prevent
The heater is located at the feet of the passenger seat
The heater is located on the rear wall of the cab
The heater is located under the driver’s seatback
The heater is located inside the toolbox
Installation position in car/large saloon
In-car/large saloon, heaters are mainly installed in the passenger compartment or luggage the compartment of the vehicle.
If it cannot be installed in the passenger compartment or trunk, the heater can also be fixed on the underside of the vehicle, but care should be taken to prevent splashing.
The aftermarket car heater is located in front of the passenger seat.
The diesel car heater is located between the driver seat and the passenger seat.
The electric car heater is located on the underside.
The car parking heater is located under the cargo compartment.
The automotive car heater is located in the luggage compartment.
Installation position in excavator cab
The heater is located inside the cabinet of the driver’s seat.
The heater is located on the rear wall of the cab.
The heater is inside the protection box.
1. After the first installation, the park heater should be turned on several times in order to completely eliminate the air in the fuel supply system and make the fuel line full of fuel.
2. The air parking heater needs to be tested before use. During the test run, carefully check all connections for leaks and conditions of safety. If there is smoke emission, abnormal combustion noise or fuel odor, the diesel parking heater should be turned off, and the fuse should be unplugged. It can be used after being overhauled by professionals.
3. Before each heating season, a qualified professional must make an inspection to perform the following maintenance work:
① Check the air inlet and air outlet to see if there are contamination or foreign matters;
②Clean the exterior of the heater;
③ Check the circuit joints to see if there is corrosion or looseness;
④ Check the intake pipe and exhaust pipe to see if there is obstruction or damage;
⑤ Check the fuel pipe to see if there are leaks;
4. When the air parking heater is not used for a long time, it should be run once every 4 weeks, about 10 minutes each time, and the oil pump and the air combustion fan must also be operated at regular intervals to prevent the mechanical parts from malfunctioning (block failure).
5. The inlet and outlet of the heater must be kept free of clogging and dirt so that the warm air the duct can be unblocked to prevent overheating.
6. When replacing the low-temperature fuel, the electric parking heater should be operated for at least 15 minutes to inject new oil into the fuel pipeline and the fuel pump.
7. The usage time of the heat exchanger of the Heater cannot exceed 10 years. After expiration, genuine parts must be used instead, and they should be replaced by the heater manufacturer or its authorized agent. The overheating sensor must also be replaced at this time.
8. The heater’s exhaust pipe used for the emission of the combustion gas, it is placed in a person’s area, when it is used for 10 years, it must be replaced with genuine parts.
9. When carrying out electric welding work on the car, the positive power line of the heater should be removed from the battery and grounded to prevent damage to the controller.
10. During the transportation and storage of the heater, the ambient temperature of the heater should not exceed the range of -40°C~85°C to prevent damage to the electronic components.
11. Only authorized customer service stations are allowed to install and maintain heaters, and non-original parts are prohibited to avoid danger.
12. The warranty doesn’t cover user damage from maltreatment and/or negligence, such as unqualified unpacking or not being installed or operated in accordance with the regulations.